videos

videos
my video tutorials

Sunday, March 6, 2011

something i would do for free

Do you know what your passion is?  Have you found that one thing that you would like to do all the time? Something you love doing so much you would do it for free?


I have!  I can go for days without sleep (but with food!) when I'm designing a presentation.  Give me a topic, tell me the audience, the where and why's. I'll be on it real fast and you don't even have to say please.


There's something about creating a presentation that pumps my adrenaline. It's like the empty slide is my canvass and I'm being asked to paint a STORY, not just a picture.


Making videos out of my presentations - now that's a real feat. It's  tedious.  But it's fun.  And I found a way to make these videos without Movie Maker.


Photo Flash Maker has a free version that you can use.  You can make movies out of your pictures and share them with family and friends.


Check this out!  Who knows?  You might just find your passion when you try using Photo Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment